Tuesday 28 April 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

We are all in isolation still however allowed to have a daily walk.  I always walk in the early morning with virtually no one else around so come join my one my walks, it would be lovely to have your company albeit 6' apart! These photographs today are of the Redshank and was taken at the Long Hole near the Bangor Marina.
 I am linking with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.






I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

10 comments:

  1. A pretty bird, love the red legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking us with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another one I've not seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret

    I sent you the picture but did not publish your email address. Best check your spam box.

    No problem in using the picture wherever.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, the Redshank is a pretty bird. I was lucky to see this bird in Iceland. Take care, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting bird caught well in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful series of sandpiper images to share, Margaret!
    Gini and I hope you are well. All here in Florida is good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shots.Nice reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was wonderful to watch that pretty bird with you, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice captures of this Eurasian wader, Redshank!

    ReplyDelete