Tuesday 21 April 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

We are all in isolation still however allowed to have a daily walk.  I always walk in the early morning with virtually no one else around so come join my one my walks, it would be lovely to have your company albeit 6' apart! These photographs today was taken at the Bangor Marina where the Black Guillemots have now paired up.
 I am linking with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.






I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

9 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. And I love their red legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what delightful walks you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of fun seeing these guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Margaret. You are so fortunate in having such accommodating Black Guillermots. We only ever see them on the sea. both distant and rarely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful birds, great photos. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos Margaret - and a lovely species to see on your daily walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning, Margaret!

    Gini and I really enjoyed looking at these very handsome birds. Thank you so much for sharing!

    All is good here in Florida and we hope you are safe and well today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though these birds are mostly black, they are beautiful .

    ReplyDelete