Friday 3 April 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is N and Number. My first image with REFLECTIONS is a NAUTICAL one and has a NUMBER of yachts in it and was photographed on one of my early morning walks down at the Bangor Marina.  The remaining NUMEROUS images and information were taken at the Ulster Transport Museum and all the images have a NUMBER in them.  Probably more "N"'s in the script but that is for you to find!!!



















Each day I try and take a different walk taking photos and I now have several of my groups that are on WhatsApp and so daily I am spending more time editing the images so that members can see nature and keep in communication with one another as we are all in isolation.  So, I have not had  the same time to comment on your posts but I do look at them.  It is taking all of my time still making a daily post of my own!

Many thanks for visiting and commenting.
Please stay Safe.

13 comments:

  1. Old trains are interesting. How amazing they must have seemed! Even now they are very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS love your reflections. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to hear you are still getting out for your walks Margaret. I'll bet your class is chomping at their collective bit though just thinking about birding again.

    Those were interesting pictures of railwayana. it's years since I had a Guinness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, wonderful post and photos. The first reflection shot is awesome. Take care, wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great history of railroad transportation of the switch from steam to diesel. The photo of the levers could use a few words of explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your reflection image is stunning, the water is like a sheet of glass!! this is a museum i would really enjoy, i have always been fascinated with trains!!

    it is good you are keeping busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So interesting! And I love the deep blue of the water!

    ReplyDelete
  8. `A very interesting and fun post, thanks Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing all these antiques. Guinness is a great place to visit in Dublin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Margaret, this was a fun walk for us too. I liked the train cars, I'm wondering whether they hitch them once in a while for guest rides?
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nautical view is wonderful and your choice of Number so ingenius. This museum would be the dream or heaven for every little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...I love your NUMEROUS NAUTICAL image, with the reflections it twice as NICE. This big boy still loves trains! Thanks Margaret for stopping by, take care and stay well.

    ReplyDelete