Friday 17 April 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is P and pair and I start with the PRETTY PAIR of Camellia flowers with PINK PETALS. Then from my walk I was on this PATH in the Balloo Wood and came upon this POND with lovely REFLECTIONS and the only thing one it were this PAIR of Greylag geese and near the edge were thes PRETTY PRIMROSES.  Finally this PIERIS japonica I found in my neighbour garden when I arrived home.







I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.


11 comments:

  1. The Camellias are gorgeous. So are the Primroses. I have never seen yellow ones like this, the ones here are all pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always I am drawn to your reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sky and trees reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Color has arrived in your world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures. That path looks inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a pretty walk, Margaret. I have a bit about my walks, three pictures. We have pretty walking trails and places. Not much man made mechanical though except pedestrian bridges. For sure no boats like you have to see.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, stunning camellias and the last, Pieris japonica as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pretty pink flowers. I would enjoy a stroll down that path. Looks like the beginning of an adventure. Awesome reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a pink kind of girl, but do love Mother Nature's pinks. I sure am missing seeing all the flowering trees this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...how I wish that I could grow a PRETTY PAIR of Camellias.
    ...I haven't been out on a PATH or have came upon a POND in a month.
    ...it's nice to see the PAIR of Greylag geese.
    ...PRETTY PRIMROSES are a spring favorite of mine.
    ...PIERIS is another favorite.
    Thanks Margaret for stopping by, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a very, very nice walk, thank you.

    ReplyDelete