Wednesday 15 April 2020

Flowers seen on the coastal path

A lot of the world now is asking us to isolate but we can go out for a walk to get fresh air and some exercise so probably for the foreseeable future my photographs were taken during my walks and today these are the images I saw on the coastal path.  I spied this Bee sleeping in this Daffodil and I thought these unusual Daffodils were very pretty.  



I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. I have some double daffs on order - and hope they are as pretty (and prolific) as these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! Love the daffies. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely daffodils :) Stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daffodils are wonderful early spring flowers, some of my favorite. We might see some here next month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flowers. What a treat to find the bee in there!

    ReplyDelete