Wednesday 29 April 2020

Magnolia Flowers

We are all in isolation still however allowed to have a daily walk.  I always walk in the early morning with virtually no one else around so come join my one my walks, it would be lovely to have your company albeit 6' apart! This photograph today of the Magnolia was taken just before I walked around my nearest golf club.


I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.


I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.

Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

15 comments:

  1. It is so soft and gorgeous. It reminds me of the deep south here. And the movie "Steel Magnolias"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious. HOw I wish I was more successful at growing these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnolia flowers are flat out incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve your Magnolia shot. They are stunning flowers. I have 8 different ones in my garden and they put on a splendid display in Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the flowers are so pretty margaret!! it is good you are following the rules and staying home, it is not easy!! it is good that you are keeping so busy, you need that at this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Magnolia is a wonderful looking and smelling flower, unfortunately it does not survive in our northern climate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful blossoms -- thanks for sharing them with us. We are seeing more walkers around the golf course here, but that will probably come to an end once the golf course reopens/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a beautiful photo of a gorgeous flower, Margaret. I suspect that you intended to write 6' (feet) rather than 6" (inches) - or maybe the advice is different over there?!

    Take great care and keep safe and well - - - Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Richard Well spotted. I wish it was 6" but of course it is not, we do have to be at least 6' aprt. Thank you for pointing it out and I had a real chuckle at my mistake!

      Delete
  9. Those are different from our magnolias, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those magnolia blossoms are gorgeous! I love to see them blooming in our area at this time of the year. Thank you for taking us on your morning walk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image! Keep on finding beauty on your walks. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful blossoms! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete