Monday 27 April 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

We are all in isolation still however allowed to have a daily walk.  I always walk in the early morning with virtually no one else around so come join my one my walks, it would be lovely to have your company albeit 6' apart! These photographs today are some of the fun characters I saw before I walked around my nearest golf club.

I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS.









I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.


11 comments:

  1. Yes-- ya gotta love quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love all the fun garden statues. They are cute! It is great to get outside for a walk. Stay safe and healthy. Have a good day and great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely cheerful post Margaret. I particularly like the gnomes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some cute figures. What's outside your house?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first photo of elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very nice walk you took us on. I enjoyed all the garden decorations but particularly the little elephant. Happy week to you Margaret :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret, you found many interesting decorations on your walk. The garden gnomes are funny, but you need to be careful because they can be mischievous when you are not looking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! The elephant and the gnomes are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margaret, I love the dwarfs! Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete