Saturday 11 April 2020

SATURDAY CRITTERS

A lot of the world now is asking us to isolate but we can go out for a walk to get fresh air and some exercise so probably for the foreseeable future my photographs were taken during my walks.  These Eider were photographs as I sipped my coffee overlooking Groomsport Bay and village. 

I am linking with SATURDAY CRITTERS.




I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

13 comments:

  1. Great pictures of the Eiders. They have a very distinctive profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do take us on some delightful walks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen one in person--- I wish I could. They are really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the Eiders!! These magnificent plumage from the males always look so pretty.
    Happy Easter and stay healthy, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Margaret

    Wonderful shots of the Eiders, great sighting! Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Take care! Enjoy your weekend, Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Eider ducks are great looking. Have not seen any around here. Keep enjoying your walks, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful birds!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely eider duck photos, never seen one in person
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As my kids used to say with delight, "duckies!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like to see the Eider Duck. Stay safe and Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  12. they are so very beautiful!! and how nice that you have been keeping busy! so many people have been complaining about being home and bored!!!

    ReplyDelete