Thursday 16 April 2020

GOOD FENCES

A lot of the world now is asking us to isolate but we can go out for a walk to get fresh air and some exercise so probably for the foreseeable future my photographs were taken during my walks and this a fence I found on the coastal path with Wood Pigeon that are adhering to social distancing!

I am linking with GOOD FENCES.


I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. Such pretty birds. I have never heard of a Wood Pigeon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fencing those sharp angles can't have been easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good sized pigeons. I really like the lines of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a classic fence, and the Wood Pigeons look great perching on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. original fence bur great one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smart pigeons, a lovely shot and i do like a country fence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Splendid image of the wood pigeons on the fence. A beautiful composition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting fence, curving down the hill and up!

    ReplyDelete