Thursday 2 April 2020

GOOD FENCES

As you may know, in the UK we are still allowed to walk in the fresh air but not in a group so now my early morning walkers walk solo but report in daily on a WhatsApp as an encouragement to all the members.  So this photograph was taken from a breakwater path at Flood Gates, last week, near Newtownards.
I am linking to GOOD FENCES.

Each day I try and take a different walk taking photos and I now have several of my groups that are on WhatsApp and so daily I am spending more time editing the images so that members can see nature and keep in communication with one another as we are all in isolation.  So, I have not had  the same time to comment on your posts but I do look at them.  It is taking all of my time still making a daily post of my own!

Many thanks for visiting and commenting.
Please stay Safe.

10 comments:

  1. A lovely photo of the beautiful countryside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I know you're there. A very pastoral scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your post.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fine looking gate, especially the small walking gate on the left side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very nice countryside shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely image for Gosia's meme. I use WhatsApp to keep in touch with my niece in Germany. It's a great little app.

    ReplyDelete