Saturday 4 April 2020

SATURDAY CRITTERS

As you may know, in the UK we are still allowed to walk in the fresh air but not in a group so now my early morning walkers walk solo but report in daily on a WhatsApp as an encouragement to all the members.  So these photographs of the Heron, Chiffchaff, Bullfinch and Little Grebe were taken at the Conlig Reservoir last week, near Newtownards.
I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS.






Each day I try and take a different walk taking photos and I now have several of my groups that are on WhatsApp and so daily I am spending more time editing the images so that members can see nature and keep in communication with one another as we are all in isolation.  So, I have not had  the same time to comment on your posts but I do look at them.  It is taking all of my time still making a daily post of my own!

Many thanks for visiting and commenting.
Please stay Safe.

15 comments:

  1. These are beautiful shots of all kinds of birds, fantastic! I can also go out and go for a walk with my husband where there are not many people
    have a nice weekend and stay healthy!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little grebe is so colorful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Margaret - stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, wonderful sightings. I love the Heron and Bullfinch. Great series of photos.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, stay safe! Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend. PS, thank you for the commend and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo series Margaret!

    (I'm here visiting from Saturday Critters today!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is the same here in Canada Margaret. At least the weather is improving and I am able to enjoy the garden, just had my lunch in the sun on the deck. Love the heron photo, miss going to our favourite places to take photos.
    http://www.craftygardener.ca/ahhh-spring/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trying to catch up, so i will just comment once that i really enjoyed looking at and reading about the locamotives in the previous post (aren't trains wonderful!) and your birds make me smile. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret, you found some great looking birds on your walk. The Heron is different than the ones that spend the summer here on the northern prairie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how the sun is on the Heron's head!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely collection of snaps, Margaret.
    Very much enjoyed them all.
    God Speed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We don't have many places that we can walk any more but we love to get outside. Love seeing your photos! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice collection of birds - I always feel like I have seen 'something' when I see a heron!

    Hope you are well - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete