Thursday 9 April 2020

GOOD FENCES

A lot of the world now is asking us to isolate but we can go out for a walk to get fresh air and some exercise so probably for the foreseeable future my photographs were taken during my walk along Ballyholme beach.

I am linking with GOOD FENCES.





I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. I love this old archway with the door in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wall and the gate in the first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dogs in motion are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I love the shot of the dogs running on the beach. Take care, wishing you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those walls and fences, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fine place for a walk produced good photos. I especially like the action shot of the two dogs running to catch their person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your walk must be a tonic for you. So many pretty sights and I thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete