Monday 20 April 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

We are all in isolation still however allowed to have a daily walk.  I always walk in the early morning with virtually no one else around so come join my one my walks, it would be lovely to have your company albeit 6' apart!  These photographs today were taken round Ballymacormick Point on my way to Groomsport.
I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS.




I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

9 comments:

  1. Early morning is my favourite time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the first two... Be well, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Margaret,
    I love an early morning walk. Beautiful views and photos. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy, healthy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful images Margaret. They make me long for the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely scenes. By now, I think we a re all ready to do more socializing , but that will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was very soothing, especially at the end. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete