Wednesday 8 April 2020

Walk on coastal path

A lot of the world now is asking us to isolate but we can go out for a walk to get fresh air and some exercise so probably for the foreseeable future my photographs were taken during my walks and today these are the images I saw on the coastal path as I walked from Ballyholme to Groomsport. The first shot is a kissing gate, (probably not allowed at this present time),Brent on the beach,and just things I found until I spied these Eagles in someone's garden!









I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. How lucky that you can still get out - and thanks for sharing the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eagles are giving you a stony look.... Concrete ideas? AH well.. A nice walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, wonderful scenes and photos from your walk. Take care, wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, walking is something to look forward to each day. Not much else though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great images and I'm happy to see you are able to get out and about. I've never heard of a kissing gate before, and now I know :) Thank you Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting photos from your walk. That second eagle could do with a good scrubbing, and a better location.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This gate is so strange, I have never seen one like it! I never heard of a Kissing Gate, I am going to Google it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sights to keep you company on your walk, plenty of scope for the imagination in them!

    ReplyDelete