Tuesday 14 April 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

A lot of the world now is asking us to isolate but we can go out for a walk to get fresh air and some exercise so probably for the foreseeable future my photographs were taken during my walks and today these are the birds I saw on the coastal path as I walked from Groomsport. They are Black headed gull, Herring gull, Oystercatcher, Shelduck displaying, Little Egret, and look how the Curlew, Little Egret and Oystercatcher and Mallard are social distancing and lastly the Redshank seems to be on the march!

I am linking with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.









I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
                                  Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

6 comments:

  1. What a nice variety... It looks like two male shelducks with one suggesting that the other leave town immediately. I really like the curlews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, beautiful collection of photos and birds. Take care, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shore birds on lovely shores. It would be so nice to take a walk there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Shelducks are my favorite, they are so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy seeing the bird photos. Some similar to what I see here and others very different .

    ReplyDelete