Monday 6 April 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

A lot of the world now is asking us to isolate but we can go out for a walk to get  fresh air and some exercise so probably for the foreseeable future my photograph were taken during my walks and today we are in Groomsport village.  I usually bring a flask of coffee with me and this is where I stopped to enjoy these views.  Can any one tell my what plant this is?  I thought it was garlic but it does not smell of garlic! The Eider ducks were displaying and what a lovely sound they make.  It was idyllic there.
So I ask you all to join me daily.
I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS.






I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
                                  Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

10 comments:

  1. Love that first sky in particular - but am clueless on the plant and can be of no help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking ducks! Great looking pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics.
    Thanks for your post.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Pretty views, I love the Eider ducks! Take care & stay safe! Wishing you a happy day and a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like seeing your dark and moody skies. Your photos fit our times well. Stay healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing the Eiders, and these little flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos.

    I don't know that I have ever seen a garlic plant, so I have no idea! I just get the cloves at the grocery store. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first picture is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Act like the ducks, stay calm on the surface and paddle like mad underneath. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miły spacer, dziękuję za piękne zdjęcia. Życzę zdrowia i radości!

    ReplyDelete