Tuesday 7 April 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

A lot of the world now is asking us to isolate but we can go out for a walk to get fresh air and some exercise so probably for the foreseeable future my photographs were taken during my walks and today I watched these Turnstones as I drank my coffee overlooking the village of Groomsport.  In the last image I give you a CHALLENGE. How many Turnstone are in this shot? 
I am linking with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.









I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
                                  Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

12 comments:

  1. My aging eyes fail at your challenge. Lots is the best I can manage.
    Stay safe, stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya got me---- I answered on FB only for the first picture. BY the way, on the "altitude" picture, we were standing a flat bit of highway, conveniently missing from the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, they are cute birds with their pretty orange legs. Take care, stay well! Wishing you a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are plenty, and they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have seen all the birds in your last photo, but not sure. They do blend into the rocks. You had a most productive walk beside getting fresh air and exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful birds - you are fortunate to be able to take such lovely walks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only counted 5 but there are probably many more. They sure like to turn their backs to the camera-- are they a new species of "Turnaway Turnstones?" Maybe they are facing the breeze so as not to ruffle their feathers. Stay safe and enjoy social separation in the great outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Turnstones are interesting to see. I observed on Turnstone once, and that is the only time I have ever seen one. Never saw a whole flock like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gratuluję! Są urocze! Niezwykła obserwacja. Miło patrzeć na te ptaki!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some brightly colored legs and feet. They outshine the bird itself.

    ReplyDelete