Tuesday 2 June 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

 Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I am starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! These photographs today were taken a few weeks ago in Ward Park and now this Mallard duck has 5 surviving ducklings.  I was a bit worried when 2 of them ventured very near a weir but all was OK in the end.
I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.










I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.

I appreciate you visit and comments.


I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.

Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. I am sure that your bird groups are thrilled with the relaxed restrictions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ducks are great! I wonder how far people would go to see a Mallard if they were less common.

    Lock down rules have been loosened here, but it still feels safer at home.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. They know how to be ducks right out of the egg... adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable ducklings - hope they’ll remain safe. Love your blog!
    Greetings from Sri Lanka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little ones are just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, i very much enjoyed watching those lovely ducks.

    ReplyDelete