Friday 5 June 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is W and White. This is a WADER called a Turnstone with a WHITE belly, in the WATER we have a Black Guillemot showing WHITE on his outer and inner wings, then a lady on a partly WHITE bike with a WHITE helmet, socks, soles on her shoes and a cardigan, followed by 2 WHITE breasted Herring gulls with WEBBED feet, a WHITE breeding  Little Egret, a house with a WIDE gateway and a stone WALL behind it and finally dawn at WHITEROCK where I have my caravan (and now cannot get to it because of lockdown) showing a lovely REFLECTION.










I hope you enjoyed today's post.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

12 comments:

  1. The little Egret and the sunrise have my vote today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wader's head is hard to make out with that coloring. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An excellent collection of photos today. Especially like seeing the Egret and the people on bikes with great shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Have a grand weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful to see all these lovely birds and other interesting sights. Thank you Margaret! I hope it won't be long before you can get back to your caravan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sky is gorgeous! And such a pretty feather pattern on the Turnstone. I have seen one in my life. And he was NOT turning stones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That second shot really caught my eye! Nice variety. Dawn is my favorite time of day and that last shot is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and i hope you can get to your caravan soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We enjoyed seeing many of those birds on our trips to Ireland. Very beautiful photos!

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Margaret, these birds of white are really pretty. My pick is the egret, egrets are special with me. I think you saw the one on my poetry blog.
    For being shut in we keep fairly busy too. Each of us wrote and addressed 30 post cards for our church Thursday and Friday. My car is in trouble, tax time is here, ....
    ..

    ReplyDelete