Saturday 20 June 2020

SATURDAY CRITTERS

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I have starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! Unfortunately a few week’s ago I injured my knee and so that has curtailed me a bit, however I still have some walking images to show you.  This is Lady Amherst’s Pheasant and is in Ward Park, Bangor.
I am linking with SATURDAY CRITTERS




I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an extraordinary pheasant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one spectacular pheasant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We cannot figure out if this is a real bird or not! I think it is a statue, it is just too still, perfect and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--- What an amazing fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautifully colorful bird!

    ReplyDelete