Monday 22 June 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing. My Bird Group and  Walking group with this small number are going out however due to my knee injury I cannot at present as I have a torn ligament which is going to take months to heal  I still have some walking images to show you and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 6' apart!    These images show you a Herring gull in flight, Dunnock and a well behaved dog.
I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS.





I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I have an apology to make as on Saturday I accidently DELETED the comments you kindly had sent.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

7 comments:

  1. Love your images and am very sorry to read of your diagnosis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a wonderful sense of motion in the first picture. Stay well, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice seagull shots. That one gull is hoping your photographed his best side. Hope the healing goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images & cute dog! I so sympatize with you because of your foot injury. Two years ago I broke my ankle, had a cast for 3 months and to walk even somehwe took months. Fortunately there is blogging and internet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've taught me to be mindful of watching the birds through your taking me on these virtual walks, thank you!

    ReplyDelete