Thursday 11 June 2020

GOOD FENCES

 Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I am starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart!  These photographs were taken in Ward Park, Bangor
I am linking with GOOD FENCES.



I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and peaceful place. A picnic is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serene and beautiful. Both are very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A picnic seems like a fine idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, pretty reflections, I love the second scene and photo. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos - glad you can go out now with a few people as long as social distancing :) Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful reflections in the still water. Love the subtle colors.

    ReplyDelete