Saturday 6 June 2020

SATURDAY CRITTERS

 Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I am starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart!  These photographs of dogs were taken on Ballyholme beach and near Ward Park, Bangor
I am linking with SATURDAY CRITTERS.







I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

9 comments:

  1. Next to the last is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dogs look happy and I suspect their human companions are metaphorically wagging their tails as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doggies are out having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Margaret,
    Wonderful collection of dogs and photos. They are all cuties! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that are wonderful dogs photos!!!
    Have a beautiful Weekend, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like good companions to go for a walk with. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did enjoy the walk. I LOVE dogs! That next to the last shot is a keeper! Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos. We are happy to read that they eased the lockdown a little for you. A fun day at the beach is always needed when being in the house all these weeks. Have a great rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's no friend quite like a dog.

    ReplyDelete