Thursday 25 June 2020

GOOD FENCES

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing. My Bird Group and  Walking group with this small number are going out however due to my knee injury I cannot at present as I have a torn ligament which is going to take months to heal  I still have some walking images to show you and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 6' apart!    An unusual image when a very high tide swept and draped this seaweed over this fence
I am linking with GOOD FENCES.


I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

5 comments:

  1. Goodness, this looks quite ominous. Like dark, evil laundry hung out to dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very high tide indeed.
    Look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your hurt your knee. With all the walking you do that must be putting a crimp in your plans. Hope it heals faster than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that little creek had a major flood. The water was well above the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so interesting fence. stsay healthy

    ReplyDelete