Tuesday 9 June 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

 Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I am starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! These photographs were taken in Ward Park, Bangor and shows a Grey Wagtail.
I am linking with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.





I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

5 comments:

  1. So much beauty in a tiny package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful! It's Tuesday here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, always enjoy seeing the birds you photograph. We do not have Gray Wagtails around here as it is not a prairie bird.

    ReplyDelete