Friday 19 June 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is X and Y.  Well as you all know I made a big mistake last week and started the alphabet again at A so I have given myself a eXceedingly large YELLOW mark, and worst still 2 "X"s on a YELLOW background.  Also I have just had an X Ray and have to go to see the consultant in hospital about my knee today so I am hoping it is good news but I am still on Crutches/Zimmer and cannot weight bare still.



Below is the YELLOW roof of the cottage on a mural on one of our piers walls, the beautiful open YELLOW petals of the Honeysuckle, my YOUNGER daughter sporting a bright YELLOW top, The YELLOW breast of the Blue Tit and finally YACHTS with their REFLECTIONS in Bangor Marina.






I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

10 comments:

  1. I hope the knee is nothing serious and that it mends quickly. I love the little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. X marks the spot, and I love the little yellow fluff ball of a bird, and you have great reflections in your sailboat photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well with your kneee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry! I know how active you like to be. Please let us know what the doctor says, and what your injury is. This little Tit is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice yellow honeysuckle flower, Margaret. They don't grow here, too south and almost tropical. I loved to find those on the way home from school. We would pull out the blossom and suck the honey out.
    Your yatch basin always has calm water with nice Reflections.
    I have walk, backyard, and Walk Pictures today
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the yellow signs (and these would have been perfect last week! The mural is beautiful and like me, a daughter in yellow makes for a perfect 'Y'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you get good news about your knee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The water is wonderfully still perfect for reflections. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about the crutches, i hope the doctor can do something to help. Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete