Monday 15 June 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I have starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! Unfortunately a week ago I injured my knee and so that has curtailed me a bit, however I still have some walking images to show you.  These photographs of dogs were taken on Ballyhome beach and Ward Park, Bangor
I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS



I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie! But your knee...do you need a cane or walker, is it wrapped? What is your diagnosis? I have had bad knee problems for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you are injured, and hope it heals very, very quickly. It must be incredibly frustrating to anyone as active as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way the dog is framed in the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, cute doggie. Love the first photo! I hope your knee is healing. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your knee recovers soon. Stay safe and thanks for sharing with Through my Lens. The little dog is really cute.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuties! Hope your knee is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete