Wednesday 17 June 2020

Thanking the National Health Service

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I have starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! Unfortunately a few week’s ago I injured my knee and so that has curtailed me a bit, however I still have some walking images to show you.  These are images of how people expressed their gratitude to those working in our National Health Service.







I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

6 comments:

  1. I hope that the gratitude for the essential services continues and doesn't fade away when the current crisis eases.
    I also hope your knee is improving, and am glad that you have access to the National Health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My you knee heal quickly so you are able to continue your walks. The NHS seems up to the task. Wish we had a health system that was as good. Perhaps it may improve in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughtful. They deserve this and more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People are so creative, i hope it cheered those health workers and their support staff.

    ReplyDelete