Monday 8 June 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

 Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I am starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! These photographs today are of a Grey Heron by the seaside.
I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS.







I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, Margaret, for sharing such a wonderful series of heron images! Gini and I appreciate you including us in today's walk.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, I love it! You got some great shots of the heron. Have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like a Blue Heron, they look pretty much the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take lovely walks, thank you for sharing the beauty of your world.

    ReplyDelete