Saturday 13 June 2020

SATURDAY CRITTERS

 Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I am starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! 
I am linking toSATURDAY CRITTERS.





I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. You've got a lot of dogs around there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder whether the dogs or the people are happier that the lockdown has eased...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dogs. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    What a pretty variety of dogs seen on your walk. I like the reflection in the 3rd photo. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fine collection of dog photos. I especially like the one of the dog looking at his reflection. Your first photo is a wonderful portrait of great looking dogs. Irish wolf hounds?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some cute looking pups there Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it was a lovely day to be out with the pets.

    ReplyDelete