Monday 29 June 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 10 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I still have some walking images to show you before I had torn a ligament in my knee (it's improving) and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 6' apart!   These images were taken in Ward Park and the bird is a Hooded Crow.
I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS.







I hope you enjoyed the walk today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely - though I am particularly drawn (as usual) to the reflective shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers and a lovely park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know that your knee is improving. Lovely landscapes from your walks. Happy new week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Lovely scenes and flowers! Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set of pictures. I especially loved the water ones with the reflections.... Awesome!!!!

    Thanks for coming to my Blog...

    Take care of that knee.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful place to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos of what looks a great park. Good to hear your knee is improving. Stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG
    Your photos are fantastic!
    Hugs and greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the tall blue flowers are my favorite, so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers and reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Margaret, thanks for your comment on my latest post. I hope your injury is healed soon. We need the professionals to tell us how to treat these things. Beautiful walk. Jo

    ReplyDelete