Wednesday 10 June 2020

Teddies seen on my walks

 Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I am starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart!  How today we are on the hunt for Teddies or any soft toy that people has put in their windows during lockdown and Heidi, Honey and Maple are my Teddies which I put at my front door.










I hope you enjoyed walking with me today and seeing the Teddies.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your teddies having tea are ADORABLE!! They would make anyone passing by so happy! Of course they are my favorite. Next is the cutie last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that the teddy bear trail is world wide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Margaret!
    Your teddy bears are lovely. Teddy bears are wonderful toys.
    Hugs and greetings:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, it's so easy to spread a little love and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I've heard of kids hunting teddy bears.

    ReplyDelete