Tuesday 16 June 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I have starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! Unfortunately a few week’s ago I injured my knee and so that has curtailed me a bit, however I still have some walking images to show you.  These are images of a Carrion Crow which is not all that common here in N.Ireland
I am linking with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.






I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

7 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a Carrion Crow! I am assuming he loves to eat dead things. Great photos of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a huge weakness for the corvid family.
    I do hope your knee is improving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see a post about corvids, rather than you know what!!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, great shots of the Crow. It looks just like our American Crow.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cocksure and fine fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How i love ravens and crows and blackbirds.

    ReplyDelete