Tuesday 23 June 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing. My Bird Group and  Walking group with this small number are going out however due to my knee injury I cannot at present as I have a torn ligament which is going to take months to heal  I still have some walking images to show you and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 6' apart!    These are images are of Dunlin in breeding plumage, Ringed Plover, and Shelduck
I am linking with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.







I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.


I have an apology to make as on Saturday I accidently DELETED the comments you kindly had sent.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

11 comments:

  1. A torn ligament! Oh, I am so sorry, it must be very painful! I hope you have good pain medicine, and that you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning
    Margaret on Tuesday morning.
    Beautiful photos and beautiful birds. I feel very sorry for my knee injury.
    I wish you a lot of health and warm greetings from rainy Poland:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures of the Dunlin in there best bib and tucker! Most of the waders that come to us are not in breeding finery.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelducks are really wonderful-- I'd love to see one in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set of photos. Have a good day, and stay safe, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Margaret,

    Beautiful captures of the Dunlin, Ringed Plover and the pretty Shelduck. Sending Healing prayers and get well wishes for you and your knee. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. I am so sorry to hear about your knee injury and I hope it heals as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good series of these interesting birds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did recognize the Dunlin, as they are seen around here as well. Good pictures.

    ReplyDelete