Saturday 27 June 2020

SATURDAY CRITTERS

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing. My Bird Group and  Walking group with this small number are going out however due to my knee injury I cannot at present as I have a torn ligament which is going to take months to heal  I still have some walking images to show you and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 6' apart!    This is a wild male Pheasant.
I am linking with SATURDAY CRITTERS





I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I have an apology to make, last Saturday I DELETED the comments you kindly had sent.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

16 comments:

  1. He is gorgeous! A masked beauty. And that tail looks almost like on a lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pheasant is a truly beautiful bird. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pheasant. I hope you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. It is so gorgeous bird.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Margaret,
    The pheasant is a beautiful bird. Great captures! Thank you for linking up your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend! PS, thank you for the visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a shame Margaret. Just as you get back to 'normal' you go and do yourself an injury. Hope you soon feel better. Your group will miss you for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so unimaginable that this stunning creature is a game bird!

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful bird. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful pictures of this pheasant.
    I hope you heal soon.
    Best regards Irma

    ReplyDelete
  10. he is a beauty. a few years back, we had one that visited our yard every winter, right around early march!!

    i am sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery!! i hope you can stay busy doing other things!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear about your knee injury, Margaret. Do take great care and make sure it gets better as soon as possible.

    My wife and I are of the opinion that, even if our 'leader', Boris, says it's safe to come out of lockdown, we will bide our time until we are confident that it's safe enough to do so. On that basis, it will be quite some time before I take a group out on a walk - I was originally booked to have take one out last Saturday.

    Stay safe - - - Richard

    ReplyDelete