Thursday 18 June 2020

GOOD FENCES

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I have starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! Unfortunately a few week’s ago I injured my knee and so that has curtailed me a bit, however I still have some walking images to show you.  This image is of a cannon at Royal Ulster Yacht Club
I am linking with GOOD FENCES.


I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

9 comments:

  1. I like the nautical fence. Thank you - and I do hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures and I hope you knee is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continue to heal rapidly. Your photo today is a fine shot, but I would stand more to the side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. interestring photio have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is wonderful that you are getting about and enjoying your days. Very nice fence post Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can take an unlimited number of your virtual friends on your birding hikes Margaret! I’m glad you’ve been able to start your real life ones again though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice shot! Sorry i am so far behind on blogs, i am trying to catch up.

    ReplyDelete