Wednesday 24 June 2020

Birds, flowers.and dogs seen on the Coastal Path

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing. My Bird Group and  Walking group with this small number are going out however due to my knee injury I cannot at present as I have a torn ligament which is going to take months to heal  I still have some walking images to show you and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 6' apart!    These images were taken on the coastal path and the flower is Sea Thript, yellow Gorse, a marching Pied Wagtail, some dogs and finally a Blackbird.








I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. Simply lovely.
    I hope your poor knee is improving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes---- I hope so too. I like the blackbird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Love the beautiful flowers and the cute pups! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics.
    Take care. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed walking with you, love;y photos. I would love to visit Ireland one day,. I think Ireland is such a magical place on earth. :) Warm greetings, stay safe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret, you have a wonderful collection of photos from your walks. Especially like the composition of your last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this black bird is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete