Tuesday 21 July 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

I am still on the Isle of Wight recovering from a torn ligament in my knee however these posts have all been scheduled in with photographs I took in Northern Ireland before my knee injury.  These are a pair of Moorhen who seems to be having a squabble in Ward Park.
I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY






I hope you enjoyed this post today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as I am away from home.
Stay safe.

7 comments:

  1. If only all squabbles were over so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moorhens (and Coots) seem to have more squabbles than most other birds put together! They are always arguing!

    Stay safe - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I hope you are recovering well. Great shots of the moorhens in action. Take care!
    Enjoy your day, have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those birds did get a little wild, didn't they. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of action there, well captured Margaret :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like maybe all is not well between those two. Makes for great pictures though.

    ReplyDelete