Friday 17 July 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUND UP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is C and Couple.  Here are a COUPLE of dogs, a CARAVAN COVERED with dirt, A COUPLE on the beach with warm CLOTHES on, a fence with CLEMATIS CLIMBING all over it and finally the CALM water in one of the pond in Ward Park and a REFLECTIONS of the Library, all CAPTURED on my CAMERA while out for one of my walks.






I hope you enjoyed the walk today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I am staying with my daughter on the Isle of Wight, so I hope you understand that.

Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

19 comments:

  1. That is a very dirty caravan - I am glad I don't have to clean it.
    Have a wonderful weekend - and keep healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I just love the two dogs, so cute! Wishing you a happy day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of your walk Margaret.
    I like the dogs.
    Best regards Irma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dogs are really cute. What a great photo. Bet their owner would love a copy. Also like your reflection shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dogs are adorable and kinda' steal the show...but the reflections are beautiful as well!!

    stay safe Margaret and enjoy the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun images, I enjoyed them, especially the dogs. Thanks Margaret :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are not staying in that caravan Margaret. It looks like it might Collapse on your Crown. Enjoy your stay in the warm south.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thought-provoking images, Margaret. That caraven has seen better days! Have a great weekend and take good care - - - Richard

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks a little COOL to rake your CLOTHES off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...a COUPLE of CUTIES!
    ...the CARAVAN COVERED has seen better days.
    ...it doesn't look like a great day at the beach for the COUPLE!
    ...Lovely CLEMATIS.
    ...ducky!
    Thanks Margaret for joining in, I hope that you are doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A couple of cool canines, and great captures all around!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to stop and pet those pups. The clematis is a beauty, but the caravan really caught my eye. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice shots and what a lovely reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all these coupled, especially those Golden Retrievers - their 'smiles' are quite fetching and friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Margaret, you found some nice looking dogs on your walk. And your Reflections are real neat.
    ..

    ReplyDelete