Tuesday 14 July 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has eased ibut still with social distancing.  I still have some walking images to show you before I had torn a ligament in my knee and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 3' apart! This is a series of images of a Herring gull with a crab he caught.
I am linking with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.







I hope you enjoyed the post today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like they are trying to steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A crunchy snack for the gull - not so good for the crab!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks quite proud, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Margaret. I have always had a fondness for seagulls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful images...i would not mind having a crab lunch with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A yummy bite for the gulls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots. These birds have to work hard to keep a meal, once it has been caught.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me a bit of the scene in Finding Nemo, every gull crying "mine!" and trying to take every morsel of food for itself.

    ReplyDelete