Monday 6 July 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 10 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I still have some walking images to show you before I had torn a ligament in my knee (still improving) and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 3' apart! The first 4 images were taken in Ward PArk and you can see Mr Grumpy is not awake yet although the Greylag goose is and well as the Mallards.  The following shots were taken because each day I put these on WhatsApp for my bird group and they have great fun trying to guess where I have been walking.
I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS.









I hope you enjoyed the walk today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.
  
I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous picture the first one is, it looks like a painting. Beautiful how you captured the emerald sheen on the Mallard's head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical mallards--- mama drinks, dad keeps watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - and I am glad to hear that you are getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Love the heron, geese and ducks. Pretty reflections. Take care, stay safe!
    Enjoy your day, have a great new week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your knee is healing so you can start your walks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret, Lovely walk! Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Sylvia d.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Grumpy reminds me of me in the morning, rather "hunkered down."

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely walk and that bench is super. Hope your knee is improving.

    ReplyDelete