Wednesday 1 July 2020

Heron in Ward Park, Bangor

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 10 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I still have some walking images to show you before I had torn a ligament in my knee (improving) and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 6' apart! This is a Heron in Ward Park, Bangor and we all call  him Mr Grumpty but at the moment he is trying to find his breakfast.









I hope you enjoyed the post today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

9 comments:

  1. The Heron is such a stunningly beautiful bird, and your photos with those great reflections are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think of herons as the most patient beings in the world. They wait so long and so quietly for their breakfast to swim by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - and my reflection conscious self noted and appreciated the reflections too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They eat other small animals from time to time-- not just fish. I've grown to appreciate ours in the wetlands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Heron photos! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the reflections of the birds, you have captured them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good pictures. He looks like a Great Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, to have a heron you know so well you can name him for his attitude!

    ReplyDelete