Friday 10 July 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUND UP

Time for Weekend Reflections and TheWeekend Roundup and the letter is B and Black. Today’s walk is mostly at the BEACH were this BLACK coloured dog came BOUNCING towards me with a BALL in his month.  In the second image another BLACK dog with the other dog showing us his BELLY.  Then a BLACKBOARD advertising The Esplanade BAR and further along is a BRIDGE.  Finally at the Marina with one of the BANGOR pier in the BACKGROUND, we see a BRIDGE with its REFLECTION which is leading to the jetty where you see a BOAT moored.






I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

14 comments:

  1. It's fun to see dogs playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos. Happy dogs and terrific reflections. Love them, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another excellent collection. I do hope you are being kind to your knee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs having fun on the beach--- They always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Love the dogs, they are having fun! Pretty reflection scene! Enjoy your day, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dog pictures are wonderful, and so full of joy. But my favorite has to be the gorgeous last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute dogs and I love the reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eager dogs, I'm glad they found each other to be playmates. I like your bridge Reflection too.
    They are harder get nice still water for really good ones.
    I am sorry to read about your knee, I hope it gets well quickly.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a black lab - but wish I had their energy! I am sure those takeout fish and chips are crunchy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the black lab! Reminds me of my dog, Willie. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many restaurants in my area advertise their daily specials on blackboards! I have a friend who painted a section in her kitchen with blackboard paint, it was really cool! She especially used it for a grocery list. Great "B" photos, have a nice week, Margaret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...a walk ion the BEACH where a BLACK dog came BOUNCING with a BALL in his mouth and another BLACK dog with the other dog showing us his BELLY. What a string of Bs!!! Take out is the new norm here too. Thank Margaret for stopping BY!

    ReplyDelete