Saturday 18 July 2020

SATURDAY CRITTERS

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 30 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I still have some walking images to show you before I had torn a ligament in my knee and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 3' apart! Below I am showing critters I fond on my walk however none are alive!!  I am now with my daughter on the Isle of Wight.
 I am linking with SATURDAY CRITTERS.








I hope you enjoyed this post today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual 
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. This is a fun post - thank you. Keep looking after yourself. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture does look real!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are nevertheless fine critters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, adorable and interesting things in animal form!
    Have a beautiful Weekend, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Margaret,

    Cute and fun variety of critters. Take care, stay safe!
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend. PS, thanks for the comment and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice collection of critters. The flamingo make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great critters! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete