Wednesday 8 July 2020

Things seen on my walk

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as  30 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I still have some walking images to show you before I had torn a ligament in my knee  (improving very slowly) and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 3' apart! These are a mixed bag of images taken on my walk.  The bear is life size!!





I hope you enjoyed the post today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.
  
I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. You saw rather a lot of things which would have made me smile. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A warm and fuzzy selection, just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sights on your walk, the bear almost looks real and is quite magnificent. Enjoyed very much, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the old kettle with plants in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing repurposed tea kettle and watering can. I try not to come face to face with bears. Like they just fine at a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun things to look for on a walk, especially the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Czajnik piękny! Jak byłam mała mieliśmy podobne, ale pewnie były młodsze. Mieliśmy wielki niebieski emaliowany czajnik i mniejszy zielony.

    ReplyDelete