Monday 20 July 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

I am on the Isle of Wight recovering from a torn ligament in my knee however these posts have all been scheduled in with photographs I took in Northern Ireland before my knee injury.  The moon was photographed through my bedroom window as was my neighbours beautiful plant  Magnolia stellata which I thought looked like stars.
I am linking to  THROUGH MY LENS




I hope you enjoyed this post today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much at present as I am away from home.

9 comments:

  1. Those are spectacular moon shots - something I struggle with. I agree that the magnolia looks like stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers-- and the moon, of course. I hope you heal quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and enjoy your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great moon shots and pretty flowers. I wish you speedy healing Margaret, sounds very painful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderfully detailed pictures, considering they were taken through a window!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shots of the moon. Have you seen comet Neowise?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images . I like those airy white flowers.

    ReplyDelete