Saturday 11 July 2020

SATURDAY CRITTERS

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 30 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I still have some walking images to show you before I had torn a ligament in my knee (improving slowly) and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 3' apart! Today I am showing you a beautiful dog, a Squirrel and a Hooded Crow.
I am linking with SATURDAY CRITTERS.






I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

11 comments:

  1. That is a very sweet looking dog. Bet he is fun on a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the critters. I hope you continue to look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The squirrel is a handsome devil, too. The Crow thinks we're all silly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a beautiful dog and all the other animal photos are so cute!
    Thanks for showing and take care of yourself despite the relaxation!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Margaret

    The Golden Retriever is my favorite dog, it reminds of my Goldie Girl. So pretty. Cute shot of squirrel and Hooded Crow! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice looking Hooded Crow there Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Margaret, I love the dog. All the critters are cute. I ended up having surgery and am now home and confined to my bed, attached to a vacuum pump to aid wound healing. Be safe. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Golden Retriever :) Nice pics.
    Stay well.

    ReplyDelete