Thursday 9 July 2020

GOOD FENCES

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 30 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I still have some walking images to show you before I had torn a ligament in my knee (still improving) and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 3' apart! This fence/wall is reflected in this water in Ward Park, Bangor

I am linking with GOOD FENCES.


I hope you enjoyed this post today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

9 comments:

  1. Reflections always float my boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue made me smile. I love the colors and shapes in this one--- a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Beautiful reflection! I hope your knee is better! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely reflection. Margaret, good to know your knee is healing. Hope that process goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a wonderful and artistic shot! Almost like modern art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very artsy reflection!

    ReplyDelete