Monday 13 July 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has eased  but still with social distancing.  I still have some walking images to show you before I had torn a ligament in my knew (still improving very slowly) and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 3' apart! This is our  one  and only male Peacock in Ward Park and today he was sleeping!
I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS. 



I hope you enjoyed the post today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.


I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful birds. Ther voice is awful though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I have EVER seen a sleeping Peacock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lazy! Tell him the mandarin duck is going to get his job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty closeups of the Peacock! Take care! Enjoy your day, have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful closeup photos of this sleepy bird. It has wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colors sparkle like jewels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so sweet!! i hope you are healing my friend!!

    ReplyDelete