Saturday 4 July 2020

SATURDAY CRITTERS

Tie fHere in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 10 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I still have some walking images to show you before I had torn a ligament in my knee (improving) and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 3' apart! I am showing you a cat, Oystercatcher, Black Guillemot, Starling and finally 2 dogs.
I am linking with SATURDAY CRITTERS.or 









I hope you enjoyed this post today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

13 comments:

  1. They are all lovely pictures, so today they are ALL my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all. I am particularly taken with the tandem dog team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful assortment. Love the eyes on that cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos of the birds, the cat and the dogs!
    Get well soon!
    Greetings elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Margaret,
    Wonderful variety of critters and birds. Love the Oystercatcher, Black Guillemot, the sweet cat, the photo with the 2 dogs is my favorite. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend! PS, thank you for the visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the picture of the Oystercatcher. Always a striking bird, and the Black Guillemots are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Starling is beautiful.I don't know if I've ever seen such iridescence before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a sweet cat, but as a bird lover cats are a problem. In the U.S. alone cats kill 2.4 billion birds a year. No telling how many birds they kill world wide.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful critters, i especially like the starling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cat, fun-looking dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Margaret, for sharing such beautiful creatures with us!
    Have a blessed new week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oystercatcher, Black Guillemot - congratulations - successful observations!I would like to see these birds!

    ReplyDelete